Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A twist...

Hello Bloggers...


Here's a twist... Poetry girl has begun to blog properly... finally... To tell the truth, Poetry kinda helps me express myself.. But lately there has been so much going on that I can't think of riddles to express anything... I started this blog to put in all those things I learnt on the path to Discovering reality... I know I haven't blogged in a long time... Well I'm back...

Its exam time now.. So you all know that its a time of too much pressure.. Well I'm cool.. I'm Handling it... Or not!!!! Its like life is running on a fast forward n slow motion at the same time... And that's just creepy... Just when I think I have a lot of time, I have ten seconds left. Just when I think I have very less time, I seem to be left with ten hours... Its all so confusing...

To those people out there who are facing the same prob that I am, Don't worry... the feeling will pass... It is possible to relax and study even a minute before your exams.. The trick is to close your eyes.. clear your head.. take a few deep breaths... You'll be able to remember better... :)


SO.. that's it for now.. See you soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment